The privacy of our users is very important to us, and we will never lease, sell, share or otherwise provide Personal Information to third parties. We take your right to privacy and confidentiality very seriously and we comply with data protection legislation, including the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
By using or accessing this website or application, you thereby (i) agree and acknowledge that you have read and understood this Policy, and (ii) acknowledge and consent to the learning, collection and use of your Personal Information (as hereinafter defined) as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with any portion of this Policy, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website.
When you use this website, it is possible that you will provide certain information to the Administrator and, during your use of this website, the Administrator may learn, collect and use certain additional information about you for various purposes, as more fully set forth in this Policy.
Even though the Administrator may learn, collect and use information about you, the Administrator will never lease, sell, share or otherwise provide your Personal Information (as hereinafter defined) to any third party without your consent.
This site is maintained by Suominen.
What we collect
When you use and interact with this website, the Administrator also receives and stores additional Personal Information, which may or may not be personally identifying information. Such information includes, without limitation, your internet protocol address, browser types, domain name, and other statistical data involving your use of this website and/or our services. Such information is collected passively using various technologies or may be provided by you through communications with this website or the Administrator.
Based on how the internet operates, when you visit this website we automatically receive the uniform resource locator of the prior webpage that you were on and of the webpage where you go after this website. the Administrator also receives the internet protocol address of your computer, the type of operating system and web browser you are using, your location, date and time of your access, pages viewed on this website and other information related to your visit to this website. the Administrator also collects information when you interact with this website’s customer service in order to assist you and to improve the operation of this website.
In some cases, you may voluntarily provide personal information when you complete a specific form on this site, such as our email newsletter sign up.
For security purposes and to ensure the availability of this website, the Administrator also uses software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to this website or the Administrator.
Referred website links
Reasonable steps are always taken to validate links, such links are for information only. External links for We Love Wipes to other websites do not represent any undertakings as to the availability, merits or behaviour of any site or organisation.
The website may use “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that this website gives to your computer when you access thiswebsite. Cookies are used by the Administrator to track your usage of thiswebsite, trends on the usage of thiswebsite and to improve thiswebsite and analyze and assess changes to, successes and failures of thiswebsite and portions thereof.
In order to become a user of this website, you may be required to provide us with Personal Information, including, without limitation, your Facebook User ID, email address and any additional required information. Without providing Personal Information, you may not be able to use all of the website features. At the time of registration or when you choose to use certain features of this website, the Administrator may collect certain other Personal Information from you including, without limitation, demographic information, such as location, age or gender. The Administrator may request or collect Personal Information from you during any registration process which the Administrator may use to provide or improve this website or may use as is otherwise provided herein. the Administrator may store Personal Information, and it may be included in databases owned and maintained by the Administrator’s affiliates, agents or service providers.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The Administrator uses your Personal Information in connection with the operation, development and improvement of this website and for other uses consistent with this Policy. The Administrator may use your Personal Information for internal purposes, including, the development and operation of this website or to communicate with you regarding this website, the brand and your account. Communication will only be undertaken with consent.
The Administrator recognizes the importance of the privacy of its users and does not lease, sell, share or otherwise provide Personal Information to third parties. The Administrator will not disclose or provide your Personal Information to any third party. except:
- as otherwise described in this Policy;
- as otherwise required by law or to comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
- as reasonably necessary to respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a user, individual, entity or government agency;
- for any internal purpose of the Administrator, including, without limitation, to manage your this website account, subscription and other billing purposes, to respond to your inquiries, to allow outside vendors to perform services required by this website, and to otherwise manage and operate this website and develop new services and products;
- as reasonably necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm; or
- as reasonably necessary to protect the rights and property of the Administrator or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents.
Access to and protection of your personal information
You have a right to request that the Administrator internally delete any Personal Information provided to or obtained by this website or the Administrator. You may request internal deletion of your Personal Information at any time by contacting the Administrator via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and providing proof of identity. The Administrator will endeavor to respond to your request in a timely manner.
As part of our account registration process, personal information is provided by you to us and is only used to service and fulfil your account. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as email address(es), telephone number(s) and postal address(es)
You have several rights in relation to your personal data. You have a right to:
- access a copy of your personal data held by us
- request rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- request erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
- restrict our use of your personal data in certain circumstances
- move (or port) personal data which you have given us to process on the basis of your consent or for automated processing
- object to the processing of your data where our legal basis for processing your data is our legitimate interests
- not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing, including profiling which has legal or similar significant affects.
We will respond to your request in writing, or orally if requested, as soon as practicable and in any event not more than within one month after of receipt of your request. We may request proof of identification to verify your request.
You can amend your details by contacting email@example.com.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
The Administrator reserves the right to amend, restate or otherwise modify this Policy at any time without notice to you. Last updated 24th May 2018.
Also, check out
- How do you clean kids toys?
- Join us for our spooky Halloween #WipesChat
- 3 ways to win the Halloween wipe off
- Make your gleam come true this Christmas with #WipesChat!
- It’s that time of year again! Join us for a back to school #WipesChat…
- A Man and His Mustang
- At our next #WipesChat we’re talking all about subscription services…