Today we thought we would celebrate all you Finnish people with a flag inspired nail art look.
From make-up remover wipes to face masks, discover how nonwovens can transform your beauty routine from We Love Wipes, the number one destination for all things nonwoven!
Whether you're starting the day with a fresh face, removing make-up or enjoying a spot of pampering, today’s selection of wipes and sheet masks take the stress out of getting that perfect look – whether you're a man or a woman! Learn more about nonwoven makeup removers or how wipes can improve your beauty regime below.
Here is our Finnish flag look, of course you can spice things up and personalize your nails to your favorite color combinations.
This is what you will need:
Navy Blue Nail Polish
White Nail Polish
How to do it:
1.Prep your nails by making sure any nail polish you had on before has been removed with nail removal wipes or cotton pads.
2. Apply a base coat so that your polish goes on smoother.
3. Apply thin layers of your navy polish to all but one of your nails (on each hand) until you reach the desired opacity.
4. Paint the nail that you have missed out on each hand with the white polish, layer in thin layers till you have reached opacity.
5. Take two strip of tape to form a thin line down the middle of your nail, then with the navy polish paint in the gap.
6. Do the same going across the middle of your nail. Make sure each line is dry before removing the tape to avoid getting smudges.
7. Apply a top coat to hold your polish in place longer and also make it shiny.
That’s how easy it is, it’ll not take too long and your nails will look really cute! Try it out and show us your Finnish’d nails. (See what we did there…)