…and at Christmas you may want to keep costs down anyway you can. Why not try to make your own from empty toilet roll inserts. It’s quick, easy and fun!
First of all you’ll need these things:
Toilet roll insert
Wrapping paper (you can use the left over bits from the end of presents if they are large enough
Follow these steps and you will have your present box in less than 10 minutes!
- Start by flattening the toilet paper tube, and press the creases on either side flat. Let the tube pop back open slightly, then push the top of the tube down in towards the middle, so that it creates a rounded fold.
- Push in the other side the same way to close off one end of the tube, and then repeat at the other end of the tube.
- Cut a 6″ x 1.5″ strip of wrapping paper and tape it around the center of the pillow box.
- Fill the box with your gift, then take a piece of ribbon and tie the box closed, and you’re done!
- For bigger gift, you can make them in any size you want by using cards.